How To Bring Your Tummy In The Desired Shape
We all wish to be an owner of the flat tummy, but do not wish to put that many efforts to bring it in shape. Do you have sick of hiding your belly? It is time to become all set to work on it. No, it is not tough if you have decided to work on it. Let’s check it out how you can get it.
Best Exercise For Getting Flatten Your Tummy- There is a wide array of the best exercises to do to achieve the flatten your tummy.
- Standing Side Crunch
- Chest Flye With Let Extension
- Knee Up With Overhead Press
- Lunge And Twist
- Stomach Crunch
- Oblique Crunch
- Side Plank
- Stomach Crunch With Legs Raised
The Best Exercise To Get Flatten Your Tummy – Let us check it out the best exercise to get a flat belly. Here, some of the best have been mentioned below.
Pike and Extend – It targets on your Abs and Legs.
Take a position. Lie face-up on the mat with extended legs.
Crunch up and take your hands towards the feet.
After doing this, take your legs towards the normal position. Repeat this exercise at least 20 times.
The Plank –Let us check it out how to do it.
- Take a position lying down on your tummy.
- Then come on your palms and toes.
- Now, lift the knees off the floor and let them straight.
- The time has come up to draw your tummy muscles up to get Flatten Your Tummy.
- You need to breathe deeply doing this.
- And hold this pose approximately for the 30 seconds.
Standing Side Crunch- To do this exercise, you need to stand on left leg and left arm.
Stand on left leg and extend your left arm out to the side at shoulder height.
Raise your right foot off to a few inches off the floor.
Now take your right hand behind head, elbow bent out to side toward shoulder level. After this, you need to lift right knee to right elbow.
Sitting Spinal Twist – Spare some great time for you and go for doing this exercise.
- Take a sitting position on the floor and cross your legs.
- Take your one hand behind and place it to next to your hip and the other one must be on the knee.
- Now, rotate the spine and look over one shoulder keeping the Sitting Spinal Twist position during that time.
- Inhale and Exhale back to centre.
What Also You Need To Bring Your Tummy In Shape –
- Drink Up– Always keep a close eye over your diet. Drink plenty of water so it keeps you away from the dehydration problem.
- Dark Green Vegetable- Do not forget to add dark green vegetables in your diet. It works a lot. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables as much as you can.
- Lean Protein- Add a great amount of lean protein in your diet by adding fish, eggs and protein shake.
Would you believe that you can get a flat stomach just in your kitchen. You just need to ditch your junk food, alcohol, soda and food having high sugar. If you do not believe then you must go for doing it. During the whole process, make water your best friend.